Dashboard | +Follow
A Shawol ♥
Hi there June.
01 June 2012 • 12:40 PM •

Hi gaiss, I'm back. I'm back with smile. I feel awkward to publish this post. It's quite a long time I didn't update anything on my blog. Well hello there June! *waving* Be nice with me since May was quite shitty with me. I hope everything will be fine in this month. InsyaAllah. The previous months had taught me a lot about friendship. Well, it's pretty hard to please everyone. I'm tired with all the tears. All I want is you and them to forget of what had happened. It's a new month. I want a new environment. Where there's only us. You used to share everything with them. What happen now? Aku tahu aku tak patut masuk campur. But until when? Until when I have to wait?

Ok, enough with that. *breath in* *breath out* Hey dear bloggers, did you miss me? *winks* What are you looking for? My previous posts right? I've delete them. I feel stupid when I read them. So this is my first post. Dear June, please make me happier. I just can't avoid the problems. I know that. I hope I could handle all the problems that will come. Sigh. I hate the fact that I can't live in my world. Ohh June, please make me prettier too. I'm tired being ugly. Lool.

xoxo, The Shining Star



•
Le Blogger

Hi, I'm Zahirah. A girl with complicated mind. Mentally, I married to 5 shining boys, SHINee. I hate the fact that I can't live in my world. I bite people.
Lalala land~